Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Room

Well, we finally got everything finished in our room, so I thought I'd share some pictures. I'm so excited!!! We bought new furniture - which we've never had, a whole new bed set, we painted (Bill moved away from white walls!!), and I found the perfect pictures that I just love. My mom (the wonderful and talented woman that she is) recovered the chair for me again. We even got "saloon" doors for our closet - the kids think they're the funnest things to play with ever! The only thing left to do now (according to Bill) is get the flat screen tv that we so badly "need" in there.

1 comments:

Leslie said...

It really came together well. I love that paint color. The paintings go along perfect with everything.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...