Friday, October 15, 2010

Fun Weekend!

A few weeks ago, sheesh time is flying by, we had a fun weekend with most of the cousins on my side of the family.  Mom and Dad were reporting their mission (YEAH it's so good to have them home!) and Brad and Geri and boys, and Leslie and Luke and boys were up visiting along with Shaun and Alana and boys and Ashtyn, who is going to school here now.  The women did some fun shopping one day, I found some super cute bedspreads for Chloe and Maddie.  We had a BBQ on Saturday and the kids all had a great time playing together and hanging out (because Cheyenne keeps telling me she's too old to "play" anymore. :) )  Then later that afternoon we went to Yellowstone Bear World and had some fun seeing the animals, feeding the fish and ducks, and a quick turn on each of the rides (of course the little kids loved that the best and we only had a short time on those.) Then Sunday Mom and Dad gave some wonderful talks, they really are awesome missionaries, teased Ashtyn endlessly about Keaton, and had a nice luncheon together.  I love my family! Most of all I love that we all like each other and enjoy speanding time together, the adults and all the kids, too

.






2 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute pictures! (love that one of Jack & Cam) It was a fun trip. Looking forward to Thanksgiving already. Come up with a fun craft for us to do ;)

Mamma Mia said...

I loved this post and pictures. I feel so blessed to be a part of this great family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...