Thursday, April 1, 2010

Contest Entry

Hi I just need to make a quick post about one of my favorite websites - Snapfish! I do pretty much all my photo printing from them, unless I'm in a big hurry and need one hour. The quality is excellent, the colors are fantastic, and the prices are really good - especially when I wait until it's a free shipping promotion. Anyway, I just found a contest on rockinmama.net where you can win a $50 gift card to Snapfish. I can always use more credits for prints as I'm slowly making my way to catching up and keeping current my scrapbooks, so I get an extra entry if I blog about it. Go check it out!

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Cool. I need to use them more often. I ordered a bunch of pictures from Walmart recently and have I picked them up yet??? No. (and have I been to the store at least once a week, yes!) I should of had them delivered to my house.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...