Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Easter


A little slow, but at least it's not May yet. We had a great Easter weekend, despite all the snow. It was so nice to just relax and watch conference - about 5 more and I think I'll have my cross-stitch Santa done, I think I've been working on it for about 5 years now. :) We colored eggs on Saturday night. And in between sessions on Sunday, we had our hunt for their baskets. Bill and I hid them all upstairs. The kids ran up, did a quick run through all the rooms and announced they couldn't find them. I told them to look again, with their eyes open ;) , and they started looking a little closer. It still took them quite a while and some clues from me before they finally found them. We had a nice dinner at home and just enjoyed being together the rest of the day.

4 comments:

Mamma Mia said...

This was a great way to show all the fun of Easter! Can't believe you could hide baskets that good.

Leslie said...

I love Billy's expression. What did Cheyenne get? From her expression, I'm guessing a Jonas Brothers calendar? :) And a classic Kim line, "Look with your eyes open this time!"

Looks like a fun easter!

Kimberly T. said...

Um, I think that is a classic Mom line, Les. Kristen says it to her kids, too, haven't you used that one yet? :) No, Cheyenne was excited about her poster, I think she was just reading it. It was one of those Real Hero posters of Ester.

Unknown said...

That looks fun, just missing the classic picture of everyone lined up on Mom's outside stairs ready for the "GO" to be said.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...