Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Easiest Supper/Snack Ever!

Another favorite Pinterest find today, this time from Plain Chicken.  I saw these a couple months ago, and since my kids LOVE pizza rolls, but I don't really love making them, these were awesome and easy.  Here is the easiest, quickest, recipe for a delicious snack or dinner. 


I apologize for the not-so-great pictures.  It's really hard to take a good picture at night.  How does everyone else do it?  Do you only take food photos in the day time?

Ingredients:
A package (or 2 or 3) of crescent rolls
A package of pepperoni
Mozzarella cheese sticks
Garlic powder

Super easy instructions:
Unroll crescent rolls and separate into triangles.  Place about 5 pepperoni slices at the big end of the triangle.  Cut a cheese stick in half and put one half on top of pepperoni.  Roll up and sprinkle with garlic powder.  Bake at 375 for 12-15 min., until golden brown.  Also great with some pizza/spaghetti/marinara sauce or ranch dressing to dip them in.

Perfect for an after school snack, and easy enough for kids to assemble themselves.  To make a dinner out of them, cook a lot :), and add a nice big salad with it.  So, so good!



This post was featured by:
{Junk in their Trunk}


  Pin It

8 comments:

Little City Farm said...

Oh geez,...now I am super hungry. These look like you could gobble up a whole plate of them. Thanks for sharing them at our party this week.

Megan@Whimsically Homemade said...

These are easy! And a great idea! Will be perfect for our game nights. Thanks for sharing this.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I'm sure those are yummy! I like to make ham and cheese ones so I'll have to try this recipe.

Kathryn Pepper said...

These look like a snack my hubby would gobble up! Thanks for sharing at Cutesy Monday!

Kathryn
destinationcraft.blogspot.com

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Why have I never thought to do this?! It's so smart... a little pizza bite! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

Rachel said...

My family loves everything pizza related so I'll have to give them a try. Thanks for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays.
Rachel
adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

I'm definitely going to have to try this because my kids love pizza rolls!! Thanks for sharing at our link party...this is being featured at {Junk in their Trunk} today!!

Sharla said...

I've been meaning to do something like this for a while now, but I'd forgotten about it. Maybe I'll do that this weekend when we're busy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...