Thursday, April 26, 2012

Weekly Menu: April 29 - May 5

 I'm going to try something new today and see if this interests anybody.  As I mentioned in my menu planning post, I do my shopping on Wednesdays, so I'll share my weekly menu plan each Thursday or Friday.  I know I have a hard time coming up with menus each week, so maybe this will help someone else.

Paper from Summer Time Designs

Black Bean Soup can be found here.  I really like their cookbook, too.


Cabbage Strudel is something I've pinned - my new recipe for the week.

Making my own version of a local restaurants awesome Cluck n' Nuts (chicken salad sandwich) - but might incorporate the yogurt instead of mayo as mentioned here.

So what's your menu plan for the week?  Is this something you'd like me to post every week?








5 comments:

Mamma Mia said...

What a wonderful resource this will be to other mothers of young families! I would surely have loved to have someone else's ideas of what to eat every day.

I feel like I'm on cooking vacation right now. We eat our lunch at the Church Office Building cafeteria and then just eat something light for supper.

Crafts a la Mode said...

Thanks for the menu. i'm so needy of menus.. some new foods to make for suppers. Thanks, Linda

Alecia @ ChickenScratch NY said...

Woo! Cabbage Strudel all the way, as soon as I'm not lazy anymore I'll be making one. I hope you love it!

Blissful & Domestic said...

You won the Fat Quarter Shop give-away on Blissful and Domestic. Shoot me an e-mail and I will forward it to FQS

blisful_and_domestic@yahoo.com

Little City Farm said...

This is a great idea. I think that most people have a hard time figuring out what to eat every night and these ideas are great to have. Thanks for sharing at our party this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...