Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cut off from the World!

That's how I've felt the last week, like I was in the dark ages almost. lol I've been without a computer (or scared to use it for fear of what it would do to it) for over a week. And to think, just 13 years ago I was barely getting hooked up to the internet and email, back in the days of dial-up and 20 min. page loading. The girls have been going bonkers not being able to check their email or chat each day. And Billy has been lost without his 30 min. of game time. Ahhh, we're glad to be back to civilaztion. ;)

5 comments:

Marissa said...

Welcome Back!
No internet is one of the worst punishments ever. :)

Cheyenne said...

That was pure torture!! LOL!

Leslie said...

funny...Jack is really into sharks right now too. He tells me they are in his closet.

Katie said...

DH and I went without a computer or internet the first 3 years we were married. So glad we have the internet now.

Inalynn said...

Kim, I know how you feel. It is funny how we grow so use to having it that we can't deal with the loss.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...