Monday, November 7, 2011

Today is a New Day Printable

Hi everyone! If you'll remember back a couple weeks ago I posted about starting each day with a plan and organizing your day.  I don't know if it's helped any of you, but it has sure helped me get a lot more done each day.  Anyway, I really liked the printables I had listed there, but neither were exactly what I wanted.  So I decided to make my own.  I was so excited to try this, and I even made those water bottles from a real picture of a water bottle.  New technique for me and I was so impressed with myself for figuring it out. lol  Here's the link: Today is a New Day

Today is a New Day

I printed mine out at my local copy place and had them laminate it, too.  Then each night, after the kids are all in bed and I'm relaxing for a bit, I take 5 min. and plan out my next day.  It's really been working well, and it helps me sleep better, too.  Why, you might ask?  Because as soon as my head would hit the pillow a million things that I needed to do the next day would start racing through my head. lol I know I'm not the only one who does this, right?  Now, I've already gotten at least most of those things planned out or there's no room to add anything else anyway.  It really does help me fall asleep faster.  Try it!

A big shout out and a thank you to Krista Sahlin for letting me use her buttons on this to share with you.  They were a freebie from her site here.  I also want to thank Summer Driggs for letting me use the rick rack on this, too.  They were a freebie from this kit here.

Anyway, I hope someone else might find this helpful. I'd be happy to change any of the box headings if you'd like, too. Just let me know.

This post was featured at:
My Decoupaged Life

I'd love it if you would follow me here or on facebook!
Big party when I hit 100!

29 comments:

Trina@CraftAnyay! said...

This is such a great idea. I often end up writing a million notes to myself each day and having a stack of these to work with would make my days run much more smoothly. Thank you for posting!

{stopping by from Reasons to Skip the Housework}

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

what a great printable! I love that you have the 8 glasses of water on there and everything! Love it :) Stopping by from a link party.

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

love this

Would LOVE it if you could share this on my link party at www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

Natasha xxx

Mandy said...

What a great printable! I'll be using it...especially the water part and the dinner, and the..well all of it is perfect!
Thanks so much for stopping by Project Queen today! Love getting comments and glad you enjoyed the link ups from the Gifts and Ornament for $10 or less blog hop! Thank you for sharing your projects. Adorable!
www.projectqueen.org

Anonymous said...

great printable - thank you!

Shiloh said...

What an awesome, comprehensive idea. I'm very impressed.:)

Mandy said...

Hi Kimberly, I will be featuring your New Day Printable that you shared at Project Queen tomorrow night (Monday)!

Thanks so much for linking up this wonderful idea! I hope that you come back this week and link up something new.

Mandy
www.projectqueen.org

Courtney said...

What an awesome idea! Very simple, yet effective. LOVE it! Thanks for sharing this at Between U & Me! ;D

Trish @MomOnTimeout said...

Wonderful! I write basically the same information on little notes but I love your idea of laminating it. Thank you so much for sharing at Taking A Timeout Thursday! Hope to see you again tomorrow :)
-Trish @ Mom On Timeout
http://www.MomOnTimeout.com

Unknown said...

Such a great idea, and I love that you shared it as a printable with all of us! I could totally use something like that to help me stay organized. I'm so glad you linked up at Shine On Fridays. Your link was one of our top viewed ones, so you're going to be featured this Friday at One Artsy Mama! Yay! http://oneartmama.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oooh I think I'd like this printable! thanks!

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

Great idea!!

Thanks for linking up to Serenity Saturday.
Hope to see you there again tomorrow

Natasha xxx

www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

Sandy Jenney - Organize with Sandy said...

Love it! Lists are so helpful... and when they are cute and easy to work with... it is even better.

Unknown said...

LOVE this, especially the reminder to drink 8 glasses of water! I really need that. Totally pinning this!
Happy 2012!

cherished bliss said...

I so love this! I need organization so badly in my life! And I like that it's daily : )

I'd love for you to share this at my party!

http://www.cherishedbliss.com/2012/01/craft-tell-no-38.html

Mamie said...

I love this printable! Thank you so much.

Elle and Lou said...

I have pinned this- i think it is right on the mark! Being a new year it is just what I need. Thanks so much.
Lou

E said...

I love this! thank you.

Found you through freestyle friday and hope you can visit me too www.actfastchef.blogspot.com

Blissful & Domestic said...

Perfect for staying organized! Thanks so much for linking up and sharing!

http://www.blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com

Brittany @ My Decoupaged Life said...

What a great printable! I always have a list of to do things, but using this would definitely save some paper. I featured this post on my "Show Off Saturday". Hope you'll check it out!
http://www.mydecoupagedlife.com/2012/01/show-off-saturday-organization.html

Dani said...

Thank you so much for this! I just started blogging and have a million things to remember to do each day. Plus it is super cute!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi there,

This is absolutely fabulous. I will definitely be using it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

I am your newest follower. Super excited to have found your blog. :)

Tami
http://www.thethingswefindinside.com/

Boden said...

Awesome idea! They say proper planning ensures success! ~Jen

the Busy at Home Mom said...

This is a great printable! If you ever get a chance, I'd love a copy that said "Homeschool" instead of "Blog" :-)

memakingdo said...

This is such a great idea! Thank you so much for linking it up at So Very Creative. I featured it today!
http://soverycreative.blogspot.com/2012/01/get-organized.html

Unknown said...

Great printable - water bottles look great! That's my weakness - I'm a southern girl & love my sweet tea... Hey, sweet tea is mostly water, though, right? :-) thanks for linking up! I'm sharing on facebook, too.

Unknown said...

I created one and linked it to THIS week's WFMW and although mine is different, I felt like I should give you credit for the idea of actually CREATING one. I linked your post to mine. I hope that is okay. I certainly do want to give you credit, but also wanted to share with my readers (all 5 of them) what worked for me! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

(and for some reason, I still can't remember to drink water every day!) I didn't put water on mine, maybe I need to!)

Unknown said...

Fun printable! How nice of you to share it with everyone and I love that you are laminating it so that it is easy to reuse!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...