Fantastic Friday Tips is where I'm going to start sharing the best tips I find throughout the week. This week, since my focus has been on drinking more water, I'll share my best water drinking tips. Who knew there would have to be tips for drinking water. ha ha
Thanks to Pinterest, I found this little tid bit of info. And how awesome are my friends, I didn't even search for these, my friend just pinned this one and the one at the bottom this week.
- Set your watch or phone to beep at the top of each hour, or set a periodic computer reminder, so that you don't forget to drink water.
- Freeze little bits of peeled lemons, limes, and oranges and use them in place of ice cubes - it's refreshing and helps get in a serving or two of fruit.
- When you have a junk-food craving, down a glass of water immediately. You feel full quickly and avoid the calories, and it lets time pass till the craving fades.
- Drink a glass of hot water with 1 tbsp. lemon juice mixed in first thing in the morning. This helps flush out your system.
- If you use my Organize Your Day printable, you can check off a water bottle for each one you drink.
- Or here's another great way to remember: