Monday, February 27, 2012

Lucky Printable

I love my husband!  He is the best!  I think I'm still on a "love" high, with my birthday, Valentine's day, the anniversary of our first date, and also the anniversary of when we were sealed in the temple together, we've done a lot of reminiscing and had a lot of fun together this past month.  But now that we're almost to March and my Irish heritage is seeping out, too, so I decided to combine the two in to a printable.  What?!  Well, let me explain,  I was thinking about the word "lucky", which made me think of how lucky I am to be married to my best friend, which made this song pop into my head (my girls are laughing now because everything makes a song pop into my head.  I've become my mom. :) )



I really like this song by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat.  Even though it's not my usual taste in music, it's just a fun song.  So I decided to make a printable out of the chorus.  Okay, I did switch the last couple of lines, I just liked it better that way.

Lucky

If you want it, you can download it here.  So why do you feel lucky?

This post was featured by:
TidyMom Photobucket thecreativepaige.com 


  Pin It

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the printable. I wanted to stop by and invite you to a bloglovin' blog hop that I'm hosting starting today and lasting until Sunday. Bloglovin' is extremely similar to GFC and much easier to use than LF. Stop by www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com for the instructions on how to add it to your site.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Stopping by from Yesterday on Tuesday's party!

-sara @ applestonedrive.blogspot.com

Little City Farm said...

What a nice sentiment. I'm so glad you shared at our Link It Up Thursday party today.

Dawn said...

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

Stopping by from It's Overflowing...

Dawnn @ anewdawnn.blogspot.com

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

I love this free printable. I hope you will stop by and link up to my St. Patty's Day Project Parade.

http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/03/st-pattys-day-project-parade-linky.html

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

How sweet! So glad that you shared it at Things I've Done Thursday!!

Melanie
www.bearrabbitbear.com
P.S. I launched a great CD giveaway today if you're interested!! http://www.bearrabbitbear.com/2012/03/ummcan-i-get-zumba-dvd-to-this-review.html :)

marla grace said...

that's a great printable!

Designed by Dawn Nicole said...

So cute! I adore that song!

TidyMom said...

Too cute!
Thanks for linking up! I featured your post in my wrap up http://tidymom.net/2012/diy-for-the-house/
Have a great weekend!

Aramelle {One Wheeler's World} said...

I really like those lyrics; it is definitely a great thing to have found that person who makes you live every day as one of the lucky ones.

(Visiting from Feature Yourself Friday)

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

WOW! I can see why you're still on a love high! So many fun milestones!! I have been singing this song in my head for a while too! I LOVE that you made a printable! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

Mindie Hilton said...

Featuring this week at Bacon Time!

Unknown said...

Cute printable!! I love that song too. :) Thanks for sharing at shine on fridays; can't wait to see what you have to share this week!

Unknown said...

Love this! That is one of my favorite songs.. and I just love the little bit of Irish to it! Thanks so much for sharing!

calej said...

So love Colby too! You are soooo lucky and blessed! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...