Friday, May 4, 2012

The Avengers!

We have a love of super heroes in our home, both boys and girls, the bigs and the littles.  We all have our favorite heroes, our favorite cartoon episodes, our favorite movies, my older girls and I drool discuss our favorite actor super heroes (I'm a little partial to Thor!), the boys' room is all super heroes (I'll show you next week), our little 4 all dressed as super heroes a few years ago for Halloween and then lived in those costumes for a long time.  In fact last night we were given a little music concert performed by Batman, Spiderman, and Harry Potter, they have grown into the bigger size costumes however. :)  So, in honor of the movie coming out today, a little ode to The Avengers!

They're so little!

If only I had these skills:
I apologize for no sources on many of these.  I found them on Pinterest and most didn't have any sources.  If anyone knows where they came from, I'd love to give credit for them.

Okay, so this one isn't technically all Avengers, it's still pretty dang cool!

For the little (or big, actually) Avengers in your life:


Who wouldn't love some Avengers Legos?!  Billy must not have seen these or they would have been all over his birthday list. lol

For the girls:


Feel like getting your Avengers groove on?  Check these out:
She gives you detailed directions of how she created these fabulous looks.


Now wouldn't you love a manicure like that!

Ahh, so much fun!  I can't wait to see the movie.  I hope we're going tomorrow, of course that's after Bill sees it today.  It's his Friday "training film" for work. :)  So is your family as super hero crazy as mine is?  Who's your favorite super hero? 


P.S.  We did go see it on Saturday and it was AWESOME!!  The whole family ages 37 to 7 loved it!










7 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh, I love that first picture! They are so cute! We knew Bill would be going to the movie or "training film" today. Camden already has Avengers Lego's on his b-day list. Hope you have a great weekend!

(you know my favorite was Superman, but I also had a thing for Hulk and Batman).

Kimberly T. said...

Oh yes, Leslie, I remember very well the night Superman came to visit, several times, I think. You just kept missing him. I do believe he left you some flowers that looked just like the ones in Mom and Dad's room. ;)

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...

We are huge fans of superheros in our house, thanks for all the great ideas!!

Recipes We Love said...

how fun, my son would love it all

Little City Farm said...

This post is just one fun thing after another. That cake is pretty spectacular. THanks for sharing at our party this week.

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

We are big superhero fans too! My hubby and I saw the movie this weekend and were wishing the boys were old enough to go :) Great pics! Thanks so much for sharing at Mom On Timeout!

Unknown said...

This is sooo stinking adorable.. My little guys would adore all of those Superhero things too! And that cake .. seriously amazing.. I tried the whole fondant thing once.. the results were less than spectacular after aLOT of work! Thanks for sharing with the Pink Hippo!
xoxo
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...